Thursday 15 November 2012

Equipment required Pre-Production


Equipment Required


In my music magazine i will be using a variety of different equipment to achieve my final product which is to create a music magazine.

High Defination Camera- This will give me high quality photographs which will be necessary for my music magazine. The camera will also become more brighter and more effective, as it displays more realism from the crystal clear enhancement from camera.

Tripod- The tripod will make it easier to get a straight image and when taking a image i will be able to get into position. This will also help me move thecamera more freely and take photographs from multiple types of angles and different heights

Photograph Software- This will help me design my overall pictures and fonts etc. This is a main part of production my music magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment