Tuesday 13 November 2012

Models Pre-Production

 
 
Model's
 
 

In my magazine images I will need models to pose for me. The model's will be people that are musician and who are use to playing instruments. An example would be that on my front cover image i will be the model, posing with my cello. I will be either sat playing my cello or standing with my cello  that will be resting beside me. The reason why I'm using myself as a model is because nobody plays the cello and i want my picture to look professional and the model posing will feel comfortably. The background of my image will be plain white. I don't want anything looking busy behind my models. This will be the same has my double page spread, I'll be the model on my double page spread too so one of my peers will have to take my image for me. However on my content page it won't be me posing. It will be a group of friends who play in the same orchestra has me and i will take a photo of them playing there instruments together. They will be a variety of people sitting down and standing up. The instruments used will be flutes, violin, trumpet and much more. The background will be plain again just like the other images i will have in my magazine. The main reason why i have chosen to have a plain background is because i want my images to look original and classy because the target audience is for adults around 40+. I will ask my friends permission before taking any photo's of them. On my front cover the pose that i want to achieve is this one. The main reason why i want to do this pose is because you can see the whole of the cello without masking any part of it. The stance that the women is doing is professional and classy.

No comments:

Post a Comment