Friday 23 November 2012

Photoshoot Plan Pre-Production

Photoshoot Plan 
 For my music magazine i will be doing a photoshoot to get the images i need for my front cover, double page spread and my content page. Most people would be requiring models but for my photo's i want the model to be me. This is because i will be using my cello in the photo and nobody knows how to use a cello and it will make my magazine look unprofessional. My front cover and double page spread article photo's will be of me with my cello so i will need somebody to take the photo's for me like a peer or a friend. The photoshoot plan will be that i will be posing with my cello while a peer will take my photo. T
here will be photo's of me sitting playing my cello and ones where i am standing up with my cello leaning beside me. The time length of these photo's being taking will be between 10-15 minutes approximately. The reason why it will be around that length of time is because if i am not impressed with the outcome of any photo then i can redo the photo's. Another reason why it will take that length if time is because i want the right position with me and my cello. I don't want to spend a lot of time on taking my pictures is because there are more important things to deal with in my music magazine for example the layout and my double page spread article. I will also be taking photo's out of school and i will be using out of school time.  
Here are some examples of the photo's that got took during my photoshoot before the editing process;

 

No comments:

Post a Comment