Thursday 15 November 2012

Props, Makeup, Clothing And Setting Pre-Production

Props, Makeup And Setting
In my music magazine i will be using a variety of different props makeup and settings;

The Props; I will be using a variety of different props to create the effect of a music magazine. I will be having musical instruments to create that effective. I will be using a cello and piano. These instruments are owned by me so i won't need to borrow any. I will also be asking my friends to pose with there instruments they play. The reason why i am using props in my music magazine is because i feel a music magazine having instruments is more eye catching than a magazine that doesn't contain any.

Makeup; I will be using a little bit of makeup but it won't be dramatic. The reason why i have chosen to do this is because i want my music magazine to have a natural feel to it and to have a model wearing dramatic makeup will give the wrong impression to people. Another reason why i have chosen to use little makeup is because the target audience is for the more older generation and the older generation don't wear a lot of makeup.

Setting; I will be taking my photographs in a suitable location. This location will be a background which is a plain colour, preferable white. The reason why i want my setting to be plain is because i don't want my background of my photograph to be busy. I want it simple but eye catching.

Clothing; The clothing that i will be wearing in my photoshoot will be a dress. The main reason why i will be wearing a dress is because most women cellist wear dresses when they are having a photoshoot and i want to be like them in my music magazine. My dress is cream/white. This colour is natural and classy which is right for my target audience

Inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment