Tuesday 6 November 2012

Proposal Pre-Production

 
Proposal;
 
 
 
 
 
For our media production i will be producing a music magazine that will make people want to read about music. My music magazine will be based around the classical music genre. The target audience for my music magazine is adults, conductors and classical musicians. I have to produce a front cover, double page spread and a content page. I have to think of my own idea's and make my magazine original and different from any other music magazine out there. I want my music magazine to be classy, professional and mature.
 
On my front cover there will be a main feature article photo of me or a friend playing or posing with a cello. Me or a friend will be behind a white background. There head will be facing the camera and smiling to promote the magazine. The shot will be a long shot so the audience can see the cello and the player. The mast head will be called 'Cresendo'. There will be some puffs and plugs so that the front cover doesn't look boring. Finally the company name and logo will be at the bottom of my front cover. The colour scheme will be mature for the older generation. For example navy,brown and dark red.
My double page spread will be an interview style with the cello player. There will be another large image of the cello player and some small ones to break the writing up. The writing will be in standard/proper English. The size will be a small font and the colour will be white.
The content page will have another image of a new orchestra that is swiping the nation. Also there will be columns of all the different articles that are in the magazine. There will be different font colours and diffretn size fonts.
 
The equipment that i will be using to create my music magazine is;
  • A camera so i can take the photo's i need for my music magazine
  • A PC  or a Mac computer to edit the pictures and look at the final product of my music magazine
  • A editting program (Photoshop) to edit my music magazine
I will produce my music magazine in a graphic editing suite so i can get the best effect i can to make my music magazine look professional
The budget of my music magazine will be £5000







No comments:

Post a Comment